Enterprise Mobile + Web
Fully automate your mobile workforce.
Kadro has delivered enterprise-class mobile apps with web app backend systems for a variety of industries including:
- Warehousing Services
- Food Safety Auditing and Brand Protection Services
- Hygiene and Hospitality Services
- Field Service Inspections
Theses systems provide a strategic, enterprise-class system for our customers. They include a comprehensive set of business functions to fully automate the business workflow for the mobile worker as well as those managing the business and reporting on data gathered.
Some of the primary features and capabilities include the following:
- Manage and track mobile users, remote data syncs, and handheld device ids.
- Provide configurable and dynamic data gathering forms and interfaces including configurable field service tasks and jobs to be performed.
- Provide configurable and dynamic management of route locations and location hierarchies
- User account authentication and secure access on mobile devices
- Automatic data and software updates to mobile devices
- Variety of remote data gathering and reporting interfaces including auditing, inspections, direct store delivery (DSD) and field service applications
- Integration with hardware accessories such as camera, barcode scanner and card swipe
- Mobile shopping and mobile storefront
- Data synchronization over wired and wireless connections
- Provide both mobile reporting as well as backend reporting via secure web interface.
- Integration with external accounting systems, route accounting systems, and CRM systems.
- Provide mobile interfaces for gathering transactional data and produce invoices to customers.
- Manage and gather data for employee work assignments and time tracking.
- Integrated web app typically includes secure customer portal for business intelligence reporting.
We have experience implementing enterprise class mobile+web applications for Apple iOS (iPhone and iPad), Google Android, Windows Mobile, and legacy platforms such as Windows CE and PalmOS.