B2B eCommerce for logo embossed or screened apparel and construction site supplies
- Solution B2B eCommerce, B2C eCommerce
- Platform Magento 2
The AEC Online Store was founded in 2007 to provide small and medium sized firms the ability to make convenient purchases of safety equipment and corporate apparel at a very reasonable price. One of the features that distinguishes AEC Online from their competition is their ability to create custom store fronts and catalogs that organize products in the way best suited to each of their corporate customers. A crucial goal of the site is to make it very simple for corporate staff to complete repeat purchases that support the branding of their organization.
AEC Online was looking to migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2. The site was redone on the Open Source platform. In addition to many custom extensions that needed to be ported, features that had been present in M1 Enterprise that are not in M2 Open Source needed to be supported. This was done by a combination of new custom development and installation oft third-party extensions.
Site URL: www.aeconlinestore.com
The Magento Open Source AEC Online project consists of the following:
- Ability to bulk order products in various sizes and colors from the product detail page.
- Ability to upload and reuse logos to be embroidered or screened onto an item.
- A Stationary Configurator that lets the customer design business cards, stationary, banners and signs.
- In store pick-up as a shipping option with store locations configurable per corporate website.
- User feed processing and support of single sign-on from corporate intranet sites.
- Vendor accounts for corporate customers who do fulfillment of their own products.
- Sizing charts on apparel products.
- Integration with POSIM point of sale system.
Need to migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2 while integrating with popular POS systems? Kadro can help. Please contact us at (877) 435-3453,