Senior Software Engineer
Signifyd Lead Storyteller
Chris Cowles is a proven, B2B and B2C/DTC, brand and product marketing professional, business leader, strategist, change agent and growth igniter with over 15 years experience and the ability to bring strategy, inspiration, innovation, campaign expertise, and thought leadership together to shape how customers, partners and the public experience a company’s products and brands.
Malcolm is responsible for leading the overall technical direction of the company, including the development of software architectures and frameworks as well as working with customers on designing and developing their solutions. He has over 20 years experience in software engineering applied in the areas of product development and professional services consulting. He has extensive experience in developing enterprise-level web applications, integrating mobile solutions with web applications, database design, and distributed computing using a variety of technologies and architectures.
Director of Business Development
President and CEO
Rick is responsible for leading Kadro's strategic vision, developing the business, and directing the company's operations. Rick has over 30 years experience in software engineering and engineering management in the areas of software product development, professional consulting services, and information technology.
- Kadro Solutions Recognized as a 2021 Top B2B Company and the Leading eCommerce Developer in North Carolina
- Kadro eCommerce Insights Newsletter July 2021 Issue
- Customer Expectations Versus Reality - bridging the gap
- 2021 Sales Tax Changes Midyear Update Report
- Kadro eCommerce Insights Newsletter June 2021 Issue
- Oh no, I’m about to lose my cookies!
- Business License Compliance Framework