Signifyd Lead Storyteller
Chris Cowles is a proven, B2B and B2C/DTC, brand and product marketing professional, business leader, strategist, change agent and growth igniter with over 15 years experience and the ability to bring strategy, inspiration, innovation, campaign expertise, and thought leadership together to shape how customers, partners and the public experience a company’s products and brands.
Malcolm is responsible for leading the overall technical direction of the company, including the development of software architectures and frameworks as well as working with customers on designing and developing their solutions. He has over 20 years experience in software engineering applied in the areas of product development and professional services consulting. He has extensive experience in developing enterprise-level web applications, integrating mobile solutions with web applications, database design, and distributed computing using a variety of technologies and architectures.
Director of Business Development
President and CEO
Rick is responsible for leading Kadro's strategic vision, developing the business, and directing the company's operations. Rick has over 30 years experience in software engineering and engineering management in the areas of software product development, professional consulting services, and information technology.
- Kadro eCommerce Insights Newsletter December 2020
- November 2020 Kadro eCommerce Insights newsletter
- October 2020 Kadro eCommerce Insights newsletter
- Kadro named one of the Top Performing E-Commerce Developers in North Carolina
- Retail reimagined: New shoppers, new habits, big opportunity
- Kadro eCommerce Insights Newsletter-September 2020
- BOPIS - Spicy Filipino dish or eCommerce business strategy