We're back from the best Magento Imagine experience yet! Meeting our technology partners, seeing our dearest customers, and connecting with new Magento users is always a blast for the whole Kadro team.
We're thrilled to see what Magento has planned for the future and to implement new strategies & ideas we've learned. In addition to learning all things Magento, we've added to our list of Magento Certified Developers.
Join us next year in Las Vegas March 29 - April 2, 2020 for Magento Imagine at Adobe Summit.
The Magento Commerce project for North American Rescue included several custom developments and integrations for a responsive web experience, product based content and training experiences, and message-based, real-time, direct database integration between Magento and Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Are you looking to connect with Kadro? Here’s where you can join Kadro this Summer:
- New Year, New Tax Laws and Obligations Webinar – May 29, 2 pm EST, Your Computer
- Register today!
- Are you up to speed on “economic nexus”, and the ruling’s impact? Find out by attending this webinar to learn how:
- Compliance automation relieves this risky burden
- Avalara enhances sales tax functionality and makes it easy to manage and report
- Exemption certificates work and why they are important
- RetailX (formally known as IRCE) June 25-27, McCormick Place South, Chicago.
- Register today for $200 off registration with promo code EXIV817692
- Visit us at Booth 818
Featured Technology Partner
Creator by Zmags enables leading retailers to rapidly build + publish interactive, shoppable content and other digital experiences in minutes, all without any coding. Rich content projects like quizzes, outfit builders, buying guides and lookbooks are brought to life effortlessly, maximizing your brand’s customer experience with high-quality content that converts. Learn more