Job Position: Business Development Manager
Are you looking for the next step in your career growth? Are you ready to work with a company that is building to exceed our revenue and growth targets? Are you ready to work with the best group of eCommerce and Software Engineers in North Carolina?
Then Kadro is for you!
Kadro is an 18-year-old eCommerce development company based in Raleigh, NC and we are primed to continue our growth. We are looking for a passionate and energetic marketing professional to empower us to reach out to B2B and B2C merchants with a focus in the Mid-Atlantic States, while still letting everyone know about us!
What will you be doing:
- HAVING FUN!
- Working with the Director of Sales and marketing team to prospect and close deals
- Managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting to implementation
- Educating potential customers on the benefits of Kadro
- Managing existing customers and understanding their needs
- Traveling as needed to clients and trade events
What are we looking for:
- Passion! - We want you to love what you do, and love coming to work!
- You love closing complex, consultative deals
- 5+ years of professional growth in a sales or similar role
- 3+ years of experience in sales
- Experience in hitting and exceeding quotas
- Experience in HubSpot or similar CRM software
- Being able to excel in a fast-paced growth environment
- a College degree
What will move you to the top of the list:
- Experience in sales and/or account management
- Enterprise ecommerce experience
- Someone who understands the complexities of selling an ecommerce solution
- Strong ability to persuade, motivate, negotiate, and educate
- Proving you are a self-starter and ready for a challenge
Job Type: Full-time