Job Position: Business Solutions Analyst
Kadro is looking for candidates to join our Solutions team. Candidates will be involved in all aspects of developing and supporting our customer's eCommerce Magento sites.
- Define eCommerce solutions while accounting for client’s stakeholders requirements across all aspects of the business: functionality, usability, performance, platform capabilities, and budget.
- Assist with Business Development and project discovery.
- Define and manage high-level scope.
- Assist with feature estimates.
- Assist with business and technology roadmap development.
- Drive functional requirements documentation and project scope.
- Lead dynamic & interactive requirements gathering sessions with stakeholders throughout the enterprise.
- Leverage findings and recommendations from Analytics, User Experience, and Development teams.
- Work closely with other SMEs to gather functional requirements.
- Manage all project business requirements documentation.
- Assist with change requests and updates to project scope.
- Provide consultative support and direction to clients on the full spectrum of approaches, techniques, and best practices for building an eCommerce business and eCommerce site.
- Support QA and UAT efforts.
- Lead training to clients on eCommerce standard and customized platform functionality.
- Carry out the functional walk-through of products/features.
- Assist in developing test design and automation for new business requirements.
- Test product in order to ensure compliance of the delivered functionality and system integrity, and perform functional sign off.
- Ensure production integrity by validating and prioritizing reported problems.
- Serve as a subject matter expert throughout the organization on eCommerce questions, challenges, and direction:.
- Interface with customer during functional specification, testing and initial implementation phases as necessary
- Provide on-going support and consultation for our client’s designated head of eCommerce to provide guidance and direction in helping them run and grow their online business.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience as a Business Analyst in eCommerce development, preferably with Magento Commerce.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Strong communication skills and experience with technical documentation
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects at one time
- Experience with development lifecycles (Agile, SCRUM, etc.) preferred
- Experience with Magento preferred, and be Magento Certified.
- Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence preferred.
- Must be a self starter, a team player, and an avid learner.
- Ability to identify, mitigate, resolve and escalate risks.
Job Type: Full-time