Job Position: Software Engineer - Magento/PHP
Kadro is looking for new college grads or an experienced software engineer to join our rapidly expanding Magento team. Candidates will be involved in all aspects of developing and supporting our customer's eCommerce Magento sites.
- Magento/PHP development including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, and support
- Installing and configuring third party extensions
- Developing custom integrations between Magento and third party software not supported by commercial extensions
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proficient knowledge in object-oriented programming and web development
- Proficient knowledge of programming with SQL databases
- Strong web app development skills
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Ability to juggle and handle multiple tasks and projects at one time
Languages and Tools
- Development will be done in the LAMP stack.
- Kadro provides Magento front-end and back-end training for all new employees
- All source code management is done using the Git-flow process.
- All database development done with MySQL.
- All task management will be done using Jira.