Magento Project Rescue Services
After a nightmarish development and long-delayed launch with another development company we were left with a half-baked website that lacked functionality and wasted money. Making the switch to Kadro made all the difference.– Jason Gardner, VP Marketing & Advertising, SeaDek
We sought out Kadro’s expertise when our eCommerce site needed to be upgraded and was becoming unstable. We confidently handed the problem over to Kadro to solve, and the result has been a faster, more stable site that converts better.– John Doheny, President & CEO, Dohenys
Before partnering with Kadro, we worked with two very different Magento Solution Partners with limited results. Since then, Kadro has helped us achieve stability and substantial growth, and have proven to be a solid partner that we can trust and rely on.– Scott Antrobus, Product Manager, Digital Enterprises, Weekends Only
Our partnership with Kadro started as a site rescue. After a failed migration and launch to Magento with a different vendor, the Kadro team worked endlessly to get our website stable, upgraded and back on track.– Martina Honovich, Digital Marketing Manager, Uno Alla Volta
Do You Need Help?
A member of the Kadro team will be in touch to assess your Magento project and support needs and recommend the best course of action.
Do You Have These Issues?
Common eCommerce Project Issues You May Encounter
- Magento replatform project that has failed to deliver
- New Magento site is live, but performs slow and has too many issues
- Current SI is hard to work with and not keeping pace with my business
- New Magento site was not integrated well with our back-end systems
- Ongoing support and maintenance is horrible
- Communication and total cost of support issues with my current SI
Kadro Is Here To Help
Magento Certified Partner
20 Years of eCommerce Experience
eCommerce projects don’t always go as planned. This can occur for many reasons. No matter what the reason, Kadro can help. We offer a comprehensive array of website project rescue and support services tailored to each client’s needs.
- Site Development Transition & Rescue
- Project Assessments and Gap Analysis
- Performance Assessments
- Build & Release Management Stability
- Strategic Planning
- UX/UI Reviews
- Co-development Assistance
- Infrastructure Assessments
- Tagging/Analytic Review
- Magento Developer Training
Let’s Get Started
Make the smart choice and let our trusted and experienced, U.S. based, Magento team rescue your eCommence project so you can realize your vision for selling online. Call our Business Solutions Analysts at (877) 435-3453 or click the Request An Assessment button.