B2B eCommerce for Dealer Network
- Solution B2B eCommerce
- Platform Custom J2EE, Custom LAMP
VS (Vereinigte Spezialmöbelfabriken) is a leading designer, manufacturer, and supplier of premium ergonomic and environmentally friendly furniture for offices and schools.
VSAmerica, located in Charlotte NC, is the authorized seller and distributor for VS furniture in the United States with a focus on B2B sells to school systems across the US.
VS America was seeking a technology partner to develop custom software solutions to meet several needs:
- Utilize the corporate VS website for VS America's marketing and product catalog providing customizations for the US market and enabling automatic updates to the product catalog from data provided by the corporate site.
- Establish an online dealer network for logged in users to access product information and architectural rendering resource files for AutoCAD, Autodesk Revit, and other CAD/CAM platforms.
- Establish a B2B eCommerce solution for selling specific school furniture that VS America maintains stock for dealers and retailers to sell in the US marketplace.
VSAmerica selected Kadro to develop the custom online capabilities for its growing business in the US
- Kadro ported and customized the corporate website developed in Python and the Django framework with new online CMS features, content areas, and automated product catalog updates from data feeds provided by the corporate site.
- Kadro customized the new VS America site to contain a secure dealer network for accessing AutoCAD, Autodesk Revit and other CAD/CAM resource files for each product in the product catalog. This is essential for designers, architects and planners to use for specifying what products to purchase for their projects.
- Kadro utilized its custom Java J2EE framework and eCommerce technology to develop VS America's B2B eCommerce site for selling specific stocked school furniture through VS America's dealer network. This included integrations with VS America's warehousing system for inventory management, fulfillment and back-office accounting system for order management.
Need a consulting and software development partner who can take your insights and strategy and turn them into a full-functioning eCommerce environment that supports growth plans for the business? Kadro can help. Please contact us at (877) 435-3453,